Friday 21 October 2011

My Creative Space - Children's Duck Bags

This is what I've been up to lately...



These are a selection of little bags made as party favours for a kid's birthday party.




Each one is different -even if the duck is the same.




There are boys' and girls' versions.





You can tell by the shape, colours and size (not so much in the photos though...)





But overall, I tried to make most of them suitable for either boys or girls.




Packaged in a rather hasty manner ......





I'll have to work on that next time...



Linked to:




11 comments:

  1. These are super cute! And I just love the packaging :-)
    aleka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooo cute!! What a cool party favor bag to receive. I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little bags are just fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. παρα πολυ ομορφες
    μου αρεσουν πολυ τα παπια που δινουν νοτα ευχαριστη και νεανικη..

    τελεια και η προταση για δωρακι!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, they are so sweet! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I think your packaging looks great...the suckers are a cute touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...