Friday 28 August 2015

Swiftly-Approaching-Fall Tote Bag

 One of my big loves is making bags, even though it seems that I hardly make any any more...

I hardly ever seem to have the time that is needed to plan and then execute a bag.....
So I was thrilled to get to finish this one, just in time for the fastly approaching fall!


 It's actually darker than the pictures suggest, making all the different colours blend in much more nicely than they do in the pictures.


And I'm thrilled that it's finished just in time to enter the Super Online -Community- Sewing Match over at Sew,Mama,Sew!

Linked to:
Annemarie's Haakblog

1 comment:

  1. εντάξει...προσκυνω! ειναι απιστευτη!!!!!!! και τα χρωματα και το σχεδιο! πραγματικα αριστουργημα Τζια μου!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...